the katie jump rope collection i won from pickled pear studios is still sitting there, making me happy when i look at it. one of these days i will put it together in a quilt. here's some others that make me happy:
Favorite Quilting Weight Cotton Collection - Nicey Jane
AND Sweet by Urban Chiks
- Favorite Trend (Motifs) birds
- Favorite Trend (Colors) I love that gray is taking over chocolate as a great neutral with all sorts of colors.
- Favorite Overall Designer is Heather Bailey and Heather Ross
- Favorite New Designer- Jessica Levit, whose Timber line will come out in 2010!
- Favorite Novelty Print, gotta love this one from Michael Miller!
- Favorite Floral Print, Nicey Jane by Heather Bailey!
- Favorite Organic Print or Collection would have to be Cloud 9, so simple and sweet
- Favorite Juvenile Print: I love this line by Erin Michel, Goodnight Monkey
- Favorite Solid/Nonprinted - Kona
- Favorite Fabric Shop SewMamaSew and FabricShoppe
- Favorite New Fabric You Worked With in 2009 was Girly Girl by Art Gallery Fabrics
so there you have it, a few faves from the last year. there were so many, it's hard to pick, and you can check out a lot more over at trueup. all of the images posted above were taken from Kim's flickr group, which is a wonderful resource for fabric images! and of course, all credit for the fabrics go to the fab designers themselves. go on and see everyone else's faves, you have 'til friday to blog about your own :)