i'm sorting my fabrics and i found these 2 inch strips left over from this project. they came from a clearance FQ bundle at joann's, an impulse buy awhile back. trying to use 'em up and move 'em out, i started stitching them together to dress up a flour sack towel for the kitchen.
here's some more bee blocks finished. for april do. good stitches, my herringbone blocks:
another dresden for bee vintage:
i am really really really trying so hard not to start another project. i want to work on a quilt top so bad. but! i have to get at least one of my finished tops quilted before i will let myself start another one. maybe tomorrow...